Quarterly Reporting Essentials
By Tim Duhamel
Transparency requires regular financial reporting to council and the public. Learn how to develop an effective quarterly report for council review.
- Relationship of the business of land development and municipalities
- Overview of statutory plans
- Roles and responsibility in land use planning
- Municipal Development Plan (MDP)
- Area Structure Plan (ASP)
- Linkage of long term tax strategy, capital budget/planning and operating budget
- Land Use Bylaw
- Offsite levies defined – offsite vs. onsite infrastructure
- Math behind development charges explained
- Development risks
- Offsite levy bylaw
- Communication with the public
September 6, 2023
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM MST
PD Credits: 1.5
Date: September 6, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM MST
About the Author
Tim Duhamel is the founder and President of Bloom Centre of
He is a municipal veteran whose career has spanned over 21 years.
His passion is creating educational material and conducting lectures for municipal professionals. He has lectured as far away as Kiev, Ukraine for the Federation of Canadian Municipalities.
Transparency requires regular financial reporting to council and the public.