By Tim Duhamel
Measuring performance is a key enabler of performance improvement. This webinar provides a comprehensive review of performance measurement in the municipal environment!
- Performance measurement defined – what it is and how it works
- Key performance indicators – their use and how they further goals
- Measurement dashboard – KPI’s: a list of the top 100 KPI’s
- Performance measurement versus performance management
- Performance strategy – strategic planning and business planning should be linked to performance measures to support the attainment of goals
- Customer satisfaction – understanding stakeholder expectations
PD Credits: 1.5
Updated: Apr 22, 2020
About the Author
Tim Duhamel is the founder and President of Bloom Centre of
He is a municipal veteran whose career has spanned over 21 years.
His passion is creating educational material and conducting lectures for municipal professionals. He has lectured as far away as Kiev, Ukraine for the Federation of Canadian Municipalities.
Learn how performance measurement links into the complex municipal environment, and the use of KPI’s and how they further the goals of municipal strategic and business planning.
Learn about the measurement dashboard – KPI’s, performance measurement versus performance management, performance strategy, and how understanding stakeholder expectations is key to quality performance management.
Learn what performance measurement is and how it works for municipalities
What key performance indicators are and how they work in the municipal world
Learn about municipal service diversity and the impact on KPI’s, as well as the difference between financial versus service delivery KPI’s
Learn how to improve performance through proper management of measured activities
How to develop a performance strategy that links performance measures to service delivery
Learn how satisfaction surveys and the budget are linked to performance measurement