Municipal Financial Health
By Tim Duhamel
In today’s complex environment, municipal financial health is increasingly challenged. This webinar will cover key indicators of municipal financial health with strategies for financial sustainability.
- Financial health defined – learn the key definitions related to municipal financial health
- Financial health assessment – learn how to use municipal financial statements to assess your financial health
- Financial health indicator checklist – a checklist template will be included
- Using financial health indicators for operational and strategic decision making
- Fiscal financial health best practices
- Explaining financial health to stakeholders (CAO, executive, Council, public) and how to tailor financial health messaging for specific stakeholders
PD Credits: 1.5
Updated: Jun 24, 2020
Learn about best practices for fiscal financial health, the financial health indicator checklist, building financial health indicators into a quarterly process, using financial health indicators for decision making, and explaining financial health to stakeholders (CAO, executive, council, public).Read More/Less
Learn the key definitions related to municipal financial health
Learn the steps for a comprehensive assessment of your municipality’s financial health and long-term financial sustainability
Learn how to use municipal financial statements to assess your financial health
Who Should Attend?
A unique professional development experience that has benefit for all municipal staff, including small, medium and large municipalities!
The webinar focus is on the professional development needs of any municipal financial professional and senior executive.
Questions? Get in touch…