By Tim Duhamel
Learn the fundamentals of contract best practices and the financial officer’s role in contract development.
- Why it is important to understand contracts
- Advantages of having contracts – they outline the scope of the work and the conditions of the agreement
- The essentials of a valid contract – the key components that are required to ensure a contract is valid
- The important elements of contracts – that must be present before a contract is binding
- The types of contracts that exist and what to look out for when entering a contract
- Reading and reviewing contracts – a critical tool for municipal professionals
August 25, 2021
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM MST
PD Credits: 1.5
Updated: Aug 25, 2021
PD Credits: 1.5
Date: Aug 25, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM MST
Contracts provide a written document that outlines the full understanding of the business relationship and scope of the work so that no one can claim any misunderstandings later down the road. Contracts regulate the relationship between the involved parties by outlining the scope of the work and the conditions of the agreement.Read More/Less
Learn why it is important to understand contracts — they specify exactly what rights are being purchased and what rights you are retaining
Learn the advantages of having contracts –when a contract is written, it provides certainty and holds more weight than a verbal agreement
Learn about the key components that are required to ensure a contract is valid
Who Should Attend?
A unique professional development experience that has benefit for all municipal staff, including small, medium and large municipalities!
The webinar focus is on the professional development needs of any municipal financial professional and senior executive.
Questions? Get in touch…