By Tim Duhamel
Learn basic municipal management reporting needs, and how to use reporting during the year to support operational success!
- Management reporting basics
- Understand the complexity of the business of municipalities
- Covers basic municipal management reporting needs
- Management reporting as a process – the basic cycles of management reporting
- Best practices in writing a good management report – how to write reports and basic principles
- Using performance measures in management reporting – understanding the measures that indicate effective and efficient operations is critical to good management reporting
June 2, 2021
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM MST
PD Credits: 1.5
Updated: June 2, 2021
PD Credits: 1.5
Date: June 2, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM MST
The business of municipal government operations is dynamic and complex. Learn the basics of municipal government operational challenges and how timely and quality information through management reporting practices can enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of municipal operations.Read More/Less
Learn the basic definition of management reporting and how management reporting practices can enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of municipal operations
Learn the basics of municipal government operational challenges, and how timely and quality information can support effective management practices
Learn about the critical information needs of municipal managers and how that information can be utilized to increase effectiveness of everyday services
Who Should Attend?
A unique professional development experience that has benefit for all municipal staff, including small, medium and large municipalities!
The webinar focus is on the professional development needs of any municipal financial professional and senior executive.
Questions? Get in touch…