Leadership and Management: Skills Critical for Success
By Tim Duhamel
Partly based on the popular “Leadership Challenge”, this webinar is about mobilizing others to get extraordinary things done.
- The key differences between leadership and management
- Learn how to develop and manage goals for individuals and teams
- Learn how to utilize performance management to turn difficult situations into successful ones
- Engage yourself and the people you lead through essential leadership and management practices
- Learn how to “lead from behind”
- The key management tools to enhance your management abilities
April 21, 2021
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM MST
PD Credits: 1.5
Updated: April 21, 2021
About the Author
Tim Duhamel is the founder and President of Bloom Centre of
He is a municipal veteran whose career has spanned over 21 years.
His passion is creating educational material and conducting lectures for municipal professionals. He has lectured as far away as Kiev, Ukraine for the Federation of Canadian Municipalities.
This webinar will highlight the practices leaders use to transform values into action, vision into realities, obstacles into innovations, separateness into solidarity, and risks into rewards.
It is a customized webinar that is fully focused on the municipal world – how your area fits and how your leadership can make a difference in the success of your municipality. Examples of municipal success will be part of the webinar curriculum.
Learn the key differences between leadership and management.
Learn how to develop and manage goals for individuals and teams.
Learn how to utilize performance management to turn difficult situations into successful ones.
Engage yourself and the people you lead through essential leadership and management practices.
Learn how to “lead from behind” – be a leader without position authority
Learn how to use key management tools to enhance your management abilities.