Be a Better Manager
By Tim Duhamel
Management skill is an important attribute for individual and organizational success. This webinar will provide a framework for developing individual management skills to make you a better manager.
- Overview of key management skills and competencies
- Management versus leadership – key differences; how both are equally valuable but different in their form and use
- Management for success – tips for management excellence
- Developing goals and planning for individuals and teams – the first step in group and organizational success
- Performance management – get the most out of your team
- Dealing with difficult situations – tips for difficult conversations
PD Credits: 1.5
Updated: Nov 4, 2020
Management is an underappreciated competency. Having strong management skills and competencies is the backbone for any individual’s ability to foster team success, meet organizational goals, and fuel career success.Read More/Less
Learn about key management skills and competencies to foster team success, meet organizational goals, and fuel career success
Gain a fundamental understanding of the differences between leadership and management, and how both are equally valuable but different in their form and use
Learn key tips for management success and excellence
Who Should Attend?
A unique professional development experience that has benefit for all municipal staff, including small, medium and large municipalities!
This webinar will benefit everyone from finance professionals to elected officials, CAO’s, and municipal managers.
Questions? Get in touch…