By Tim Duhamel, Stephanie Porter
Learn how an annual report provides a comprehensive report on a municipality’s activities in the preceding year, and the information it provides about its financial performance.
- Annual report value and how to incorporate it into your annual process
- Annual report requirements and how to organize the information for maximum value
- Annual report example review
- Performance management and reaching strategic goals
- Annual report best practices
- Transparency for elected officials and the public
- Annual report: four questions an annual report should answer
PD Credits: 1.5
Updated: May 13, 2020
An Annual Report is a key communication document, noting a municipality’s goals and objectives and demonstrating progress toward those goals and objectives, and is an important tool enabling transparency for elected officials and the public.Read More/Less
Learn about the value of the annual report and how to incorporate it into your annual process
Learn the key components included and how to organize the information for maximum value
Examples of successful annual reports highlighting key success attributes
Who Should Attend?
A unique professional development experience that has benefit for all municipal staff, including small, medium and large municipalities!
All municipal financial officers will benefit from having a fundamental understanding of financial reporting processes and core knowledge.
Questions? Get in touch…